YURA helps to improve attractiveness and competitiveness of rural regions in comparison to urban centres.
YURA wants to hear what improvements of social infrastructure will let the young people stay in rural areas. It is good access to education and culture, mobility and transport, leisure opportunities or living conditions.
The Demographic Change
• Migration, ageing and higher skill shortages
• Growing competition between regions for residentsand skilled professionals
• Maintaining vocational opportunities for youngsters in their home regions
Your Region – Your Future
• Assistance to youngsters in their career choice
• Encouragement of cooperation between schools and regional companies
• Establishment of transferable cooperation models and on-the-job training strategies
• Joint development of strategies for improving life quality in rural areas by youngsters and stakeholders
• Initiating and testing long-term cooperation among companies and schools
• Promoting civic attitude and social responsibility
• Transnational exchange of experiences between youngsters via meetings and summer camps
YURA has 10 partners from Central Europe area. Represented are Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary and Poland. The lead partner is Ministry of Regional Development and Transport Saxony-Anhalt.
Mode No graphics is currently switched on. Therefore you see the web page with no decorative graphics as well as any advanced formatting. If your browser supports CSS2, you can switch a graphic mode on.